20 February 2006

home

It’s a wonderful feeling to be able to unpack and settle into a place that is now my home. I moved in about a month ago. Finally! The house was as ready as it would ever be, and despite the leaky ceiling around the front door, the cold water that drips rather than sprays out of the shower head, the countless ants roaming my kitchen and bathroom, I am so happy to be able to sleep in my own bed and cook in my own kitchen. What a difference it makes to my sense of really BEING in Moz. The house has already become a place where I can relax and feel restored in the privacy and comfort of my books, pictures, things.

One of the best things though about the house is the light. I get so much of it! Those of you who have seen my old room in New York, which had windows facing brick walls, can appreciate my enthusiasm.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home